Sitemap for GNU.Support website
- Emacs Lisp
- Emacs Lisp: how to read file into a string?
- Emacs Lisp: quick publishing of Emacs Lisp function to Internet
- Emacs Lisp: use speech on your computer by using festival.el and Festival Speech system
- Emacs Lisp: read-from-buffer versus read-from-minibuffer, returns string from editing
- Emacs Lisp: file-to-list function reads file line by line into a list
- Emacs Lisp: string-to-file-force function writes string to file forcefully
- Emacs Lisp: join-lines function
- Emacs Lisp: strip-html by Sacha Chua, remove those tags!
- Emacs Lisp: Get ATTENTION in those emails by using heading-underlined function
- Emacs Lisp: produce speech by using espeak shell command
- Emacs Lisp: mkdatedir works in Dired and quickly creates directory by date
- Emacs Lisp: stockpile.el calculates volumes of stockpiles, heaps, piles, mounds
- Emacs Lisp: quickly remove menu items from GNU Emacs menus
- Emacs Lisp: quickly insert Openstreetmap location link
- Emacs Lisp: emacs-org-to-html.el on command line, convert your Org files on command line to HTML output
- Emacs Lisp: Common Lisp solution to accept Org files from standard input and emit markdown output
- Emacs Lisp: using mutt within GNU Emacs under ansi-term
- Emacs Lisp: switch-to-scratch and return back to previous buffer
- Emacs Lisp: take a screenshot withing GNU Emacs and `maim`
- Emacs Lisp: mark HTML on the web page and convert it quickly to Markdown format
- Emacs Lisp: opening media files straight from GNU Emacs Dired mode by using xdg-open
- Emacs Lisp: duden-lookup opens up https://www.duden.de German dictionary to lookup definitions
- Emacs Lisp: dig-txt and dig-txt-short as small extensions `dig` function
- Emacs Lisp: avoiding repetition in writing Nginx web server configurations
- Emacs Lisp: Send Status to your GNU Social instance via XMPP or Jabber protocol
- Emacs Lisp: Record voice notes within GNU Emacs
- Emacs Lisp: Record screen within GNU Emacs
- Emacs Lisp: why is programming language Emacs Lisp so comfortable?
- Emacs Lisp: The iota function for number ranges in Emacs Lisp
- Emacs Lisp: Azбukцeдa or azbukceda is a new mixture of cyrillic and latin alphabet as used in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Emacs Lisp: input method for ＦＵＬＬＷＩＤＴＨ ＬＡＴＩＮ ＬＥＴＴＥＲＳ
- Emacs Lisp: input method for ⒸⒾⓇⒸⓁⒺⒹ letters
GNU.Support na našem jeziku
RCD Business - Software to Generate Wealth
Files loaded and used in RCD Business
Frequently Asked Questions for GNU/Linux Operating Systems
GNU Guile Programming Language
Questions and Answers
- Articles on GNU Operating System and Free Software
- Global Markdown to Org Mode Conversion
- Why would anyone use a UNIX other than GNU/Linux?
- I have a 2 TB Hard drive (mostly used) and wish to install a Linux “distro” too along with of Windows (already installed), what do you recommend?
- Why should computer science students use GNU/Linux?
Contact GNU.Support now. There is a simple rule at GNU.Support: if we can help you, we do, whenever and wherever necessary, and it's the way we've been doing business since 2002, and the only way we know